
Me being a dork :p

After 15 years of thinking about straightening my hair chemically, I did it. Here is the finished product. It was a week long process. Last Friday she straightened it, and then I went back yesterday to have her do the color. Yes I am grey, I have to color it, it wasn't just for fun! But I did have her add more bangs too. I like it, and it takes 1/20 of the time it did in the past to straighten it! Hope I don't regret it!!!
7 comments:
It looks awesome!! I love the bangs. I just got my hair colored last weekend after going almost 8 weeks. I am SOOO gray! Even my hairdresser girl was surprised. Did they ask you if you had any african-american blood in you :)
Very cute! I like it. Kudos to you for being brave and trying something new.
We can't wait to see you!
It is VERY cute! I love it!
I thought maybe my hair would be cute and curly her in New Zealand, but it's just frizzy. Drat!
Can't wait to seen you!
It's great!! I wasn't sure how it would look but it's terrific, especially with bangs. Hoping you are getting used to it.
You are a hottie! Can't wait to see it in person!
I love it! You look amazing! Hope you have fun with it and live it up. :)
So pretty! I love it. Like a new you!
Post a Comment