As you know Seth lost his front top tooth less than 2 weeks ago. His bottom front tooth has been loose, but not ready to fall out for a week or two. Yesterday after school he was eating a cinnamon roll with a fork and started crying. As he turned around a small amount of blood was coming from his bottom teeth. So I thought that should loosen it up quickly. Matt gave him a cold rag and to his surprise found his tooth sitting in his mouth, not attached. So now he has this cute checker board grin!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

4 comments:
Josh loved the music! The tooth fairy has been busy at your house. I have some more cute pictures of Sophie at the beach to send you. Today was supposed to be Josh's first outdoor soccer game. Cancelled. Too much snow :(
Wow! 2?! Ian's got some catching up to do.
Way to go Seth!!!!!!!!!!
How long will it be before Sophie starts to loose teeth?
I guess you will be seeing all the Rosenberry girls in a couple of hours.
I even got to see it in person!!! So fun to see you all. Thanks for the piano concert, Paigie!
Post a Comment