
Seth started Cub Scouts in January and couldn't wait for the Pinewood Derby. Matt took the challenge about as seriously as a dad could. Let's just say youtube is his best friend (in every facet of his life :) Seth helped a lot, but I don't think he understood how fun it would be to see the cars racing down the track. It was fun to see the boys running back and forth to put their cars up on the track. With Matt's expertise and Seth's car, Seth came in 2nd place in his first Pinewood Derby!!! Great job guys! As Matt's brother Marc stated, "I am sure Seth will come in first place next year!" A fun night!



5 comments:
That's a cool car! I'm just realizing that youtube is a good avenue of learing. For a long time i just thought it had silly videos of cats. :p
I love the pinewood derby's-everyone is always so happy & excited! I think Colton will miss it this year but he is dying to be in scouts! Congrats Seth on your car-it looks great.
I love that picture at the top of your blog! Paige looks so much older. Dang! I miss the beach so soak it up for me!
Way to go Seth!! I thought it was so funny to see how much the dad's take it as a test of their fatherhood by how well their son's car does. Luckily Seth's car was good. Fortunatley for us Taylor got second, too. Scouting is such a new adventure with all of us :)
I LOVE seeing you with a little cub scout! Impressive win!
And the new profile picture is excellent!
Post a Comment