Sunday, December 16, 2007

My new car! :(

Here is a picture of the back bumper of my new car. If you look closely you can see red and white marks all along the bottom. Some one rear ended me. I was sitting at a stop light and heard a screeching noise. I looked around to see what it was and then looked in my rear view mirror and saw smoke and a car coming at me. Luckily she was almost stopped when she bumped me and I was the only one in the car. But she hit my new car! (yes, I realize if this is the worst of my problems then life is good) I thought I would cry, be upset, but I wasn't. The lady was very nice and in my head I thought "now I get a new bumper!" This made me happy because the first 2 weeks I had the car 2 different people on 2 different sides of my back bumper, scratched it as they pulled out of a parking spot while I was inside the store, leaving no note! Now that did make me cry. mad and frustrated! So yes I got rear ended, but I get a shiny new bumper this week! (notice I didn't even have my license plates yet)

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Glad you weren't hurt. Did it make your airbags go off?

Carrie said...

Blessings in disguise. Nice car!

Unknown said...

That's a great way to get a new bumper and have someone else pay for it. Glad that it was just a light bump and you didn't get traumatised.