

We had a really fun time in Utah for Spring Break. My sister Carrie takes great pictures and we had a beautiful day at Thanksgiving Point gardens before the snow hit. This equals some cute pictures of the kids. Thanks Carrie! and don't forget about Sophie!
ps-I have more pictures from spring break and other activities that I hope to blog about soon!


5 comments:
Trying to get back into posting comments. It is so much easier to just be a "lurker." :) I like coming to your site and listening to your music while I do my homework since I don't have time to change my playlist.
Cute pictures. I can't believe your puppy is so little!
Good thing you didn't forget Sophie! It was so fun to have you guys here. My kids were so upset when you left and I told them that they would see you again in 3 months. Lauren's comment, "Three months feels like THREE YEARS!!"
Your three kidlets! Good pictures, Carrie! So much fun to have you hear for the week. Can't wait to see the pictures you took.
Thanks for trusting me to take some pics. I love the one of Sophie. We are looking forward to July, but like Lauren says, it's taking too long!
seriously those are really cute pictures, I need a Carrie in my life!:) FYI it's totally okay if your laughing at me, I'm used to it!
Post a Comment