This is going way back, but I got behind and now I am trying to play catch up. I am just going through my pictures and posting things we have done and taken pictures of. A very fun outing we had at the end of March was hiking at Point Dume in Malibu. We were so lucky to see whales migrating North. It was amazing, and we actually got to see it on 2 different days. We took Sophie along of course and she loved playing in the sand. Have I mentioned that I could spend all day every day at the beach?
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

7 comments:
Sounds like fun. I miss the beach and seriously want to go whale watching. I am jealous. Take lots of pictures for me!
Looks like a fun outing. I have always wanted to go whale watching and I can't believe that I lived in the San Diego area for two years and never went. I miss the beach too!
Some people pay big bucks to go to Mexico or Hawaii to see what you can see in your own backyard!
You're never moving back to UT. I told James I want to plan a trip to visit you and DL next year. Maybe we can hit whale watching season.
Me, too! Me, too! I love the beach since I first move to San Diego when I was 6! That's lots of years of loving. What are we doing in this land-locked state???
Brain malfunction on that last comment....terrrrible construction but I hope you know what I meant.
I'm glad you got to see a whale!I paid once and got very very sea sick...I'm looking forward to the beach this year, the weather is getting really good...we can bring sophie if we go to Leo Carrillo! Does she love the beach?
Post a Comment