Seth and Taylor actually finished theirs.
The kids with Great Grammy, Frank, and Grandma and Grandpa Brodine.
On our way into the Lava Caves, cold but FUN!
This is as far as I go! I can do anything in flip flops. I did start out in Tennis shoes, but my cousin's daughter had on flip flops so I traded her.
I wonder why Grandma didn't want to go to the caves. She wouldn't have felt claustrophobic :)
They are cute for cave dwellers.
We are having way too much fun. Bike rides 3-4 times a day, swimming, hiking the lava caves, playing in the village, and lots of fun with family. And that's just the first 2 days. We are off to take the chairlift up Mt. Bachelor this morning and then I think we will take it easy today. Seth has a bad cold and cough that I don't want to stop him from doing the fun things here he enjoys. We will see.

5 comments:
I'm at my cousins house in Idaho so ill post later. :) I loved sunriver! I didn't get a huge popsicle. Lucky taylor. I love that hat that paigey was wearing and i was going to buy it.
Ha Ha you were going to buy it?!
Yes. It was awsome! and i hope eliza posts something on her blog soon.
I hit my head on the HARD lava cave ceiling 6 TIMES!!!! it hurt bad :(
Looking at the pictures reminds me of all the good times this week. I love Sunriver, too!! Fun to be together.
Post a Comment