Sunday, July 12, 2009

Last Day of School

Second grade, here I come!
The first year of Middle School, over!

School got out June 18th. Well into the summer, and after everyone else. Here is Paige on the last day, no big backpack to lug around, Yay! And Seth at the park with his buddies after the last day. The Lakers had just won the championship, GO LAKERS!! good thing we already had the jersey to show our laker pride! Ahhh, Summer!

3 comments:

Genene said...

Glad to see that someone else has school until the middle of June! I can't believe what a spitten image Paige is of you.......Wow!

Susan said...

Your hair was never that straight...Fun to see the end of school pics. Loved having you here and can't wait for the next get together.

laurensd said...

CUTE BAG!!!! Where did you get it?!? I hope you had fun on your last day!