Thursday, August 13, 2009

River Rafting





Now I am totally out of order. I still haven't put up the second half of Utah, or the second half of Sunriver. But I just got these photos in the mail from our rafting trip in Bend, OR. We had so much fun and wished there were more rapids like these along the hour trip. It was the perfect trip to take as a first time experience for the kids, and they LOVED it! We had fun with my sister Carrie's kids and her husband James. We, the adults, are in all the pictures since we were doing all the work. The smaller kids were hanging on for dear life in the raft, I think the guy scared us more than he should have, but better safe than sorry!!! Seth did peek his head up once he realized it was fun!! Looking forward to another rafting trip, any takers for next time?

6 comments:

Kendra said...

I think everyone but Taylor would love to go from our family :) It looks like fun. I love seeing the little faces peeking up from the bottom of the raft.

Genene said...

Looks like a blast! Do you remember when we went on that rafting trip when we were Beehives? Lindsey just went on one last week with her YW group. I think that we may have to plan that into our next family vacation!

Karyn said...

This looks likes so much fun. I have always wanted to go river rafting.

Susan said...

I want to go next time! I'm willing to sacrifice a trip to the Lava Cave for a raft outing ;)

Carrie said...

We got our pictures in the mail, Thanks!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I will probably have to skip it next year, too, with the 2 little ones again. Oh, well.

Carrie said...

OR...James could stay back this time, while I go! Yeah, I'm not sure I can convince him to miss out on the rafting fun.