Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back in the swing of things

First day of 2nd grade

A desk!!!!
Paige all grown up, 7th grade!!!!!
School officially started yesterday. The kids were excited about their classes and teachers, and so was I! They both had great days despite the 100 degree weather. Why has it been 90ish even in the 80's all summer and the first week of school is 100+! crazy. Now we need a beach day :) Now I need to sit down and write out my list of things to do. I have neglected the house and cooking for so long now that it is time to get organized and clean out everything. We'll see how it goes. I have a hard time being inside for too long, I need some rainy days!! Rain, what's that? Happy back to school day!




5 comments:

Susan said...

I swear they have grown since mid-July! Glad it was such a great start to the school year. Why is Sept/Oct the hottest time of the year in S. CA?

Susan said...

Keep seeing ads for BL...can't wait for mid September to see Liz and ......

Carrie said...

I heard it was 104 in LA yesterday! Uhg. It heated up just in time for school to start here, too. I don't like the heat, but I think Kendra is loving it.

Aimee Hardy said...

Gotta love the first day of school pics. They both look so grown up. I can't believe it.

Genene said...

Wow, I didn't know it got over 100 degrees in LA. School starts for us tommorrow so I will have to post their pictures.