The kids have needed new bikes for at least a year now. After having such a great time and biking everywhere in Sunriver, we made time to go get the new bikes. Seth loves his and rides it as fast as he can which scares me to death. Paige is just happy to have a bike her size and her favorite color. Matt also got a bike. I didn't say new, because we haven't had bikes since we got married. My friend Sher let me borrow her bike last year and doesn't have anywhere to store it, so I will call it my bike for now :) Matt and Seth have really enjoyed taking bike rides together. Paige joins them when she feels like it. Matt has even done 2 big rides by himself. One 10 miles round trip to The Commons to meet us for dinner (we live in the hills, so both ways were very up and down just to clarify and give him credit), and the other from our house to Zuma beach in Malibu! It is at least 20 miles through Malibu Canyon and along the PCH. I am very impressed! Almost motivates me to bike for exercise :) Happy bike riding.
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago


4 comments:
They look cool. Wow to Matt. That's very impressive.
A real biking family! I can just picture Seth as the speed demon. Do you have a bike rack yet? Now that would be a serious bunch of bikers.
Ian does the same thing, riding full speed. I like the color of Paige's bike, too.
I love the action shot of Seth. You can tell he doesn't slow down on that thing. Very fun investment.
Thanks for offering to come to Disneyland with us. It will be so much fun.
Post a Comment