I know I say this every year, but how is Paige getting so old? 12!! really? she was just scootering home from Kindergarten. Now she is in 7th grade and in her second year of Middle School!!! She is such a great girl to have in our family.

We took advantage of the Jewish holiday Yom Kippur, and had Paige's party last Monday. We had such a fun time at Universal Studios! We hadn't been since Paige was 5, so a lot had changed, plus her nerves have changed too, and she loves almost all rides :)
After getting sprayed on the Jurassic Park ride :)
We took advantage of the Jewish holiday Yom Kippur, and had Paige's party last Monday. We had such a fun time at Universal Studios! We hadn't been since Paige was 5, so a lot had changed, plus her nerves have changed too, and she loves almost all rides :)


4 comments:
What a great group of girls. Paige is tall but so are her friends! Lots of happy smiles so it's obvious they had a good time
What cool parents to take the party to Universal Studios! I haven't been since high school. Would a 3 year old like it? Or should we wait until Ava's older?
I know she's only 2. I'm thinking ahead to when I want to come out for DL when she's 3, and was thinking of adding US to the trip.
I don't know how I'm just barely seeing this today! Looks like a fun party. You put the rest of us to shame :) Paige looks especially old in the last picture with Spongebob!
Post a Comment