Hardy Family
Blue and white looks good on Paige.That neck warmer of yours would be nice in the cold Utah winters.It looks like Seth can afford to eat a few bowls of icecream. Skinny kid!
When I first saw Paige I thought that was her Halloween costume :-)Carrie's right, you really need to put some meat on that boy!!!
Love the "just been caught" look. How do you get blue and silver hair? Actually, I get the silver part. Cute picture of you and the baby
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Blue and white looks good on Paige.
That neck warmer of yours would be nice in the cold Utah winters.
It looks like Seth can afford to eat a few bowls of icecream. Skinny kid!
When I first saw Paige I thought that was her Halloween costume :-)
Carrie's right, you really need to put some meat on that boy!!!
Love the "just been caught" look. How do you get blue and silver hair? Actually, I get the silver part. Cute picture of you and the baby
Post a Comment