Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween: round 1

We're off to see the wizard!
Nicole as Alice and Paige as the wicked witch

Seth and Kelly carving for the contest.

Seth and Kelly winning the pumpkin carving contest!!!
We had our Ward Halloween party last week and invited some friends to join us. The kids had a fun time carving pumpkins, having a costume contest, and playing games and getting candy! As you can see my family went along with my idea of the Wizard of OZ. I think it turned out really cute. Seth and Kelly even won the carving contest! Great job guys!! This was the beginning of the 2 week sugar high we are still on.

6 comments:

Kendra said...

I like that you mentioned the sugar high "we" are on. Are you sneaking candy from their buckets like me? You all look so cute. You guys are always so festive!

Denise said...

Look at you guys all dressed up and with a theme! Very nice.

Aimee Hardy said...

So cute! You guys are such good sports. I love it.

Susan said...

I think Sophie needed to be in a basket on your arm. Great pictures. Nicole very cute, too. The Hardys must take the prize for best family!

Karyn said...

Perfect costumes-I love it! I used to always do a family theme, now I am giving up the idea but we still dress up. You guys are adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow!! You guys look great!! But... where is Toto?