Friday, November 13, 2009

Metal Mouth

A little hard to see, but I have bottom braces on. And if you think they look blue, then you're right. I wanted to do some color bands, but not too crazy, so I went with blue. I will get the retainer for the top after Thanksgiving. I will only have to wear it at night, so I went with a white one with red hearts. They make it so much more fun for the kids now. They feel weird, but I am sure I will get used to them.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Soooo lovely! I had to zoom in on the picture to see that they were just on the bottom. I thought you had changed your mind and got them on the top, too. One thing we've learned with colors, yellow bands just makes it look like you have food in your teeth :)

Carrie said...

At least you didn't pick green. That would look like food in your teeth. :)
Your lookin' good!
How does your mouth feel? Raw lips and sore teeth?

laurensd said...

When I first got my braces I couldn't move my lip over my teeth! But trust me, you will get used to them! :)

P.S. next time, go with lazer charged green and pink! Just Kidding.

Michele said...

You are a babe!! I did have a green retainer back in the day. Can't wait to see them!!

Genene said...

I sware you had braces already, along with a lovely retainer, or is my memory failing me?
Someday I may take the plunge and get braces.