Hardy Family
Looks like fun! I love the family picture. It would be a good christmas card. It doesn't look like it was too crowded. Did Seth get any new toys for trying anything new?
Seth!!!!! What a cool hat!!!!Love,Grandpa Brodine
I can't wait to go to Disneyland with you!!! How fun to see Alex the girl. Great pictures.
It IS the happiest place on earth!!!I want to go! Maybe we'll hide in mom and dad's trunk. :) No, really.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the family picture. It would be a good christmas card. It doesn't look like it was too crowded. Did Seth get any new toys for trying anything new?
Seth!!!!! What a cool hat!!!!
Love,
Grandpa Brodine
I can't wait to go to Disneyland with you!!! How fun to see Alex the girl. Great pictures.
It IS the happiest place on earth!!!
I want to go! Maybe we'll hide in mom and dad's trunk. :) No, really.
Post a Comment