We got a Wii in June and have been having a blast with it. We play it almost every night as a family and pick a "family game" to play. We love the game it comes with "Wii sports" and have found a few more fun games like Carnival, Cooking Mama, and Mario Party 8. There are quite a few dud games that we luckily rented first and are not worth buying, but we have had a lot of fun with it. Come over and play with us!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago


8 comments:
We sure hope Santa brings us one for Christmas!! We sure hope Santa can find one before Christmas!!
Good luck! I just saw an article about it on yahoo. Unfortunately nintendo doesn't care and wants it that way. I'll keep my eyes open. we actually saw one a month ago at a small gaming store. let me know if you're serious.
I can't wait to try it... I've never even layed eyes on one in real life!!! Poor Grandpa!!!
Will it make me "car sick"? How cool is it that you can play active games in your own living room. We'll try it out at Thanksgiving.
FAMWII night. That's hilarious. I'm slow :)
at least you admitted it mom!
We are off to Disneyland this weekend. FUN. Now if we can only get Seth to go on Nemo. :(
My poor kids don't even have ANY video games (other than the golf game, thanks to you guys). You would think I could at least find an old school nintendo like mom and dad's. Oh well.
You can have ours :) But do you want to start that?
Post a Comment