Monday, July 14, 2008

New Camcorder

We got a new camcorder the day before we left for Utah. I was excited because we are coming out of the dark ages and into serious technology. We bought our first and only camcorder 10 1/2 years ago the month after Paige was born. It is still in perfect condition, but those new little ones, with a hard drive looked enticing. We definitely got our moneys worth on the first one, so we made the plunge after taking 6 months to decided, and bought a new one. I love it! I don't know how to get anything off of it yet, but the video and pictures look amazing on the LCD screen. Everyone probably already knows this, but I love the fact that I can take still shots while video taping and the megapixel count is higher than my other camera. Therefore, until I get the pictures onto my computer, I will be delaying posts of some fun activities while we were in Utah.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I really like ours. I have had it for over a year, and haven't transfered anything to DVD. I need to do that before we go to SR.