We left for Utah on the 28th of June and stopped in Las Vegas for the Weekend. We had so much fun. We stayed in "The Signature" a hotel that MGM built that is separate from the casino and other hotel. It is nice because you can pull up to the front and go up to your room, instead of hauling all of your stuff through the shops and casino to get to the hotel. Plus the hotel is no smoking, yeah! We started at the adventure dome in Circus Circus for rides and games. Then we went to Ceasar's Palace for Cheesecake Factory and a little shopping :). The food was particularly(?) good. Then Seth and I headed back to the hotel while Matt and Paige went to see "O" cirque de soleil. The next day we went to the M&M factory, of course, and spent the afternoon at the MGM pool. THEN, we ate at the Rainforest Cafe and we all went to see the David Copperfield show! AWESOME and AMAZING!!! How did he make a car appear on stage while 10 other volunteers stood around the stage holding a rope? Crazy! I highly recommend it! Wow what a weekend. Monday morning we woke up and headed to Bountiful. The next chapter coming soon :)
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

3 comments:
Wow! You guys know how to party! That sounds really fun!
This sounds like so much fun. We always drive through Las Vegas. Although I did find a Burberry outlet there-HOORAY! I want to go see the shows next time, these sound like fun. I'll have to remember the hotel.
Thanks for hitting the M&M store for me! I'm hidding the crisp mints. I'll only eat them when no kids are in site. They can't fully appreciate them anyway. :)
Post a Comment