We went sledding a few times while in Utah and loved it. But at Grandpa Tom's hill it got a little dangerous. The hill had iced over and was hard to climb up and was super slick. Jeffrey and Kyli were the kids I was initially taping and as you see Paige was coming from the other direction. Ouch!! Paige bumped her head and leg and now feels like she has whiplash. I wonder why?! and Kyli has a massive bruise on her elbow and Jeffrey was limping for a few hours. I hope he is okay for basketball tryouts next week. They watched the video over and over later and had all the kids laughing hysterically, so I guess they are all fine now!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

4 comments:
Holy Cow! Glad you got that on video -- that was pretty cool -- and what an awesome hill for sledding.
YIKES and double YIKES!!! Glad everyone survived without brain damage. Where was Parley when you needed him to direct traffic? That is a serious hill that makes ours look like baby stuff :}
Wow! That looked painful! That is one serious hill. Looks like it would be fun, without the crash.
We just barely got our video up and running. All three kids, in unision, said OOOHHHH, ouch!! I hope they all recovered well.
Post a Comment