Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday


WOW! time once again is flying. Seth is 7 today!! How did the time go so quickly. I feel like we just moved here and I was pregnant with Seth. Now he is 7 and in first grade and becoming way to old. As you know he is very "active", that's putting it nicely, maybe add hyper to the beginning of that. But he is fun to be around and is usually laughing, if he's not yelling. Too much info, HE'S A GREAT KID!!!!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Sethy!! Can't wait to see what you get for your birthday. We have something coming... don't think it will make it there today, sorry. We're thinking of you and hope you have fun today!

Aimee Hardy said...

Happy Birthday Seth! I hope you had a great day.

Susan said...

Hope you had a really fun birthday, Sethy. Hugs!! Love you!
Gma B

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETHY!!!!!!!!
You great big 7 year old boy :-)

Love, Grandpa

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday!
I can't believe he is so old! Ian is right behind him, though.

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Time does fly! I am so glad you blog. It will be fun to keep in touch. I am glad you had a great Christmas. My daughter will be 7 in May, crazy!