
My Birthday Breakfast at the Beach! Paradise cove and then Zuma!!!

Seth got his haircut the next day :)

Paige is happy to be getting Pancakes!


Sleding, Weeeee!

Love :)

Should we go in? NO
Wish you all could have been there. The beach is better with friends and family. Come anytime!
5 comments:
My kids have a full week off in April for Spring Break. I'm SERIOUSLEY (i can't spell) thinking of coming to visit you. I haven't talked to James about it, but not likely he would be able to come. Maybe Mom would like to come.
I'm so jealous. The frigid temperatures and nasty inversion polluted air we've got going on here are just gross. I could totally be up for some beach sledding. Looks like fun. I hope you had a good birthday!
We'll be there next week. Not really, but maybe. If Parley get's a job soon we'd love to come before he has to take vacation time for a vacation. Like Aimee said, I just need some fresh air to breathe!
Paige is looking so grown up these days! Fun way to celebrate your birthday week....at the beach!
How awesome is that to be able to go the beach on your birthday -- in January! You've got to love CA! Of course you could go to the beach here in January -- if hypothermia is your birthday wish.
Happy B'Day! And btw, I love the hoops and whatever (can't remember the other one's name) birthday song. They always crack me up.
Post a Comment