Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paige did WHAT?!?!

Tatsu

Yesterday Paige went to a birthday party. No ordinary birthday party, they went to Magic Mountain!! Which is so much fun, but Paige has never been and hasn't been on roller coasters quite like those. She texted my at one point and said they went on X2 first, and when they were on Tatsu her glasses fell off and she caught them. Nice reflexes Paige! She had a great time and liked all the rides they had time to go on. Now I have someone to go to Magic Mountain with. Grandpa, want to come? :)



X2


When I went with Marc and Aimee a few years ago we weren't sure if we wanted to do this ride. Then we found out it was closed, that made our decision for us. I didn't know until Paige told me that you are flipping around the same time you are on the track. CRAZY! Plus the first drop is straight down!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I want to go with you too!! The last time I went to MM the dumb boy I was with went on 1 ride, and didn't want to stand in the long lines for any more. :/

Aimee Hardy said...

Wow! Very impressive Paige.

I was totally freaked out at the idea of going on that thing so you wouldn't think I was a wuss and was delighted it was closed. Are you sure she's the same girl who only recently started to go on rides at Lagoon?

Unknown said...

Dang Paige!!!!!! That's my girl!!!! You bet I want to go!!!!!

Kendra said...

Mom and I were talking about this last night. Very impressive, Paige!! I'd love to go, too :). I kind of think Paige took ALL the adventure genes when they were handed out to your kids. Some day Taylor and Seth will be old enough to hang-out on the kiddie rides alone while the rest of us go on the big stuff!

Cheyenne said...

Go Paige! Awesome. Love your playlist, BTW. Great taste! :) - Cheyenne

Scatcat said...

I wanna go!!!!