Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blue and Gold

Happy Birthday Scouting



Seth had his first blue and gold dinner back in February. The best part was seeing all the cakes and eating them all. Seth and Matt did a great job of decorating under my supervision :) I think the best part for him was at the end when they passed out the pinewood derby kits. He wanted to open it up right then to get started. Luckily they are cutting the blocks of wood into the style they want this Wednesday. The next step is preparing him for the reality that he won't win everything. Happy Scouting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great picture of Matt and Seth with the cake. I was just thinking of Seth the other day when I paid all the Cub bills at church here for their Blue and Gold party.

Karyn said...

What a fun cake! I love the blue & gold banquets! Did Seth get the patch for being in scouts during their 100th birthday? If not you should see if you can get it-its kind of cool for them to have. Happy Scouting! I LOVE scouts, its so good for the boys. Have a blast Seth and win that derby!!!

Carrie said...

looks like fun. I don't know what I'm going to do when Ian's in scouts. Luckily James should know what to do.