Monday, April 21, 2008

6 inches

Before, and.....
After!!!
and after!!!

6 inches is how much Paige wanted cut off her hair. It was getting so long that she had a hard time brushing the ends herself. She got home from outdoor ed. and wanted to cut it the next day. She really wanted to do it Saturday morning before Seth's 10am baseball game. Uh, No! I told her she needed to sleep in and relax and that we could do it after. So we did! I think it is so cute! What do you think?

7 comments:

Gwen said...

yay! I am blogger illiterate. I finally found the word verification button. Yay me!

Unknown said...

Nice haircut Paige, you look great. It looks like you had a good time on your long field trip too.

Love,
Grandpa

Susan said...

I think it looks terrific! Good choice. Can't wait to see Outdoor Ed pictures, too.

Kendra said...

It looks soooo cute!! It looks sassy :) I am looking at this after Lauren went to bed but she'll be so excited to look at your pictures tomorrow.

Carrie said...

Very cute new hair. Can't wait to see the OE pictures.

Michele said...

Cute hair!! I wish Holly would cut her too!! Very nice!

Karyn said...

Cute hair cut. Jessica is dying to have hers cut also. It will be much easier for her-you too. :)