Seth started calling me Momma a while ago. The first time he called me that I thought it was just a mistake. But it continued. If he is yelling for me, or at me it is just MOM!!! So I will take Momma as a sign of affection. I see myself as mom or mommy, but not momma. Every time he says it I feel so hickish (is that a word?) Fetch me some milk Momma. I am happy with momma for now, I am sure he will call me a lot of other things as he gets older, so I can't complain. I love you Sethy!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

5 comments:
He's really growing it to a kid, instead of a little boy. "Momma" is better than "Old Woman" , which is his favorite for me :}
He sounds like he could be from the south. His haircut looks cute.
Unfortunately that is his haircut from a few months ago. That is the haircut I wanted him to have. I tried to fix the bowl cut they gave him and made it worse. I am going to buzz the top tomorrow with the longest guard. Hopefully it will look better.
This is SUCH a cute picture! Korbyn has been calling me momma lately and I LOVE IT! I figure it is a phase that will fade so I am soakin' it up. The other kids laugh and ask him why he calls me "momma" but I think it is just encouraging him. Colton tried out "Mommy-O" about two weeks ago. That was a new one for us but luckily it didn't stick. Sometimes it is nice to get a reminder that your baby isn't all grown up yet!
Ooooh Sethy and Momma. How do you know yur a redneck?
Post a Comment