
I can't believe that my daughter is in 5th grade and finishing Elementary School. I stressed out for so many years about what I would do when she was close to going to Middle School. I would stop because I knew it was years away. Well, we are now weeks away from all of this coming to reality! She is so wonderful and really loves learning and especially reading. She has had such a great experience at school and all of her teachers have been the perfect match for her. We have been so lucky. This year has been the biggest change for her. She is very responsible with her work and always gets it done on time. In years past I have always had to sit and ask her and help her with her work. This year they have helped them to be very independent and organized to prepare for Middle School. I love it!
I am scanning all of her school pictures and fun school activity pictures onto my computer so that I can make her a digital
scrapbook of her Elementary career. I am excited for her to have this tangible memory of what a great experience school has been for her.
Great job Paige on making it to Middle School, well almost, 2 more weeks before it's official! You are the best and we love you so much.



Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

8 comments:
Cute little Paigey! I can't believe she's off to middle school. Kind of like throwing her to the wolves. She'll do great. She is great! Have a fun last 2 weeks of school. We're out today and it's rainy and yucky!
I love the montage! She is growing up so quickly. I still get surprised everytime I see her. I still think of her like one of the first pictures (sorry Paigey).
Your getting old! You have a kid in Jr. High! ;)
I can't believe she is so grown up! Looking at her pictures, I think she's changed alot. Exciting!
Oh my gosh. Look at her. HOW CUTE CAN SHE BE! It is like watching her grow up. Paige is such a sweetie. I can't believe we are both facing this. I love her pictures.
How great to see the years roll by in pictures! It is stunning that she is finishing elementary school! How can that be?
Are you old enough to have a kid in middle school? Wow, how old are you? :) The pictures are great!! You are going to do great in middle school Paige!
I still think of Paige as the girl in the first picture. It's like she's frozen in time in my memory.
I know exactly how you feel, because my Kellie is going off to middle school next year. But I had one more year before I had to worry about it because she just finished 6th grade. She is adorable.
Post a Comment