Tuesday June 3rd, the day Indiana Jones Lego Wii game comes out, Oh happy day!! We have been waiting since December for this wonderful occasion, we meaning Seth! When asked a few months ago what vacation we wanted to take this Summer, Seth responded by telling us we couldn't go anywhere because "Indiana Jones Lego was coming out Summer 2008!" He figured that Summer 2008 meant the whole summer and he didn't want to miss it! We then explained that it would be one day this Summer and that even if we were in Utah, we would still buy it! He was relieved! I have been instructed to drop him off at school and go straight to the store to buy it. You know where Seth will be tomorrow after school! Hopefully it's as good as Lego Star Wars :)
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago


3 comments:
Congratulations Seth. I hope you found it. We are looking for the Wii fit and anxious to get that. I bet you will have tons of fun. Let us know how it is. We love the lego star wars.
Can't wait to hear how it is. Guess you won't have to worry about entertaining Seth for the next few days.
That looks like so much fun! I wish we had a wii!
Are you going to bring it to SR so we can all plug in? :) Or are you looking forward to cutting the cords for a while?
Post a Comment