Here is a picture of our new puppy! We got to visit her again today and she is growing fast and is adorable!! These are from last week, and more to come from todays visit.
Lauren's been checking your blog every 15 minutes all day. Thanks so much for getting the pictures on before bed. She is so cute and the kids can't wait to meet her.
Oh!! She is SOOOOO cute! Mom told me today that you had picked one out. I was going to call you, but the kids had the day off, so things were crazy. I checked your blog earlier, but no update. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more.
Wow, cute dog, and I am not a dog lover! Ok, so this is lame but I have no other contact info for you and so you can delete this comment. I lost my phone a while ago and so have been unable to return your call because I lost all my info with it. Email me at clayandgenene@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. Genene
OK, I know I need to check your blog more often. This is like the funnest thing ever! You will love the breed. They are SO GOOD! Best dogs ever. Have fun! We are enjoying the pic.'s.
7 comments:
Lauren's been checking your blog every 15 minutes all day. Thanks so much for getting the pictures on before bed. She is so cute and the kids can't wait to meet her.
Oh!! She is SOOOOO cute! Mom told me today that you had picked one out. I was going to call you, but the kids had the day off, so things were crazy. I checked your blog earlier, but no update. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more.
That is a seriously cute puppy. Congrats on the new family addition.
Wow, cute dog, and I am not a dog lover! Ok, so this is lame but I have no other contact info for you and so you can delete this comment. I lost my phone a while ago and so have been unable to return your call because I lost all my info with it. Email me at clayandgenene@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. Genene
What are you going to name her? What a doll!!
Well, let's see... what should you name her?
Her are the names of all the dogs we had (all females) when I was a kid:
Trixie
Josie
Pooch
Tiny
Pokey
OK, I know I need to check your blog more often. This is like the funnest thing ever! You will love the breed. They are SO GOOD! Best dogs ever. Have fun! We are enjoying the pic.'s.
Post a Comment