We have our puppy!!! She came a couple days earlier than I planned, but the kids were SO excited when I picked them up from school on Thursday and told them we were getting Sophie that afternoon! We were shooting for Valentine's day, but the owner had a dog show, so we were going to pick her up Friday evening after all the school Vday activities. Well, Thursday morning I went out to their house for a few last minute instructions, and found out that the husband was having surgery on his arm Friday morning. Since Sophie was the last puppy to leave, I asked if it would be easier on them if we picked her up that night!!! So I rushed around making sure we had everything and we picked her up!! She has been so good and just wants to play and cuddle. Seth is still learning that you don't have to be in her face all the time. And no accidents in the house yet, she has even gone to the back door to be let out to pee!! I'm hoping it stays that way. Wishful thinking :)
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

5 comments:
She is SO cute! Congratulations on your new little one.
What a cute little bugger!!!!
I'm sure you will step in something cold somewhere on the kitchen floor at some point :-)
Looks like she's got control of the couch so far.
I know I keep saying this, but she is SOOOOO cute! WOW on the pottying, I hope it continues to go as well. We can't wait to meet her!
HOW EXCITING! This is so fun. She is absolutely adorable. I hope you enjoy her.
Such a doll! Love the pink and brown blankie.
Post a Comment