The Sisters
The dogs love to snuggle with Paige
Hannah & Sophie
(you can tell them apart by the dot on their head)
We decided on a name if you hadn't guessed by the last post. Her name is Sophie. We visited her again yesterday and I started getting nervous that we will be picking her up for good this week. It's been like preparing for a baby. Will I know how to do everything? Seth wanted to take her one of the toys we bought and he decided on the red ball. The puppies loved it, especially the black one, she would not let that go and tried to take it back from Sophie if she ever got her teeth on it. Very cute. 5 more days dog free!

2 comments:
It won't be HARD work, but it will be A LOT of work. But if you stay diligent, it gets easier quicker. I know people who don't keep with it (mainly house breaking) and a year goes by and it's still going in the house. :( It's time consuming but SO worth it! Mom said she sent you my favorite book, good owner great dog. I read that book cover to cover before I got Honor. I still love it. Good luck! You'll do great! Can't wait to meet her.
It's really exciting to think about having her, but you are right that it is like having a baby. Easier, but changes your life...for the good. She is a little person and you already love her, so it won't be bad. I remember taking you somewhere when you were only a few weeks old, and I forgot the diaper bag! Just have to plan for any outings, etc.!!
Post a Comment