Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Get used to it

who wouldn't love this face!
A boy and his dog
Paige and Sophie
Kisses!!!
These are pictures we took Monday from our visit. I remembered my camera!!! We are so in love with her and now just have to wait to get her next Friday. Our blog will probably be full of puppy pictures for awhile, so bear with us :)

5 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name Sophie!! Don't mind seeing tons of pictures. She looks like adorable with the kids.

Susan said...

Oops. I meant "she looks SO adorable with the kids". I'm not, like, a Valley girl.

Carrie said...

We're ready for the poopy, I mean puppy posts. She is so cute. I like the name too!

Kendra said...

I know Matt had dogs growing up, I'm just a little tiny bit worried about how he's going to handle the dog hair, slobber, chewing on his stuff and the accidents that happen. You'll have to keep us updated :)

Unknown said...

Sophie!!! That's a great name. It fits right in with the all the names of the dogs I had when I was a kid and also fits in with our ancestors (there were lots of Sophies, especially from the Swedish side). Like mom really is a valley girl - like gag me with a spoon.