Paige reminded me last week that we had not gone to the Santa Monica Pier. I had promised we would go this summer. So today we went as a family. It was a lot of fun, but as usual Seth chickened out on a lot of the rides. The picture of them on the frog hopper was short lived. He started out not sure, then it was this is kindof fun, and then the screaming and crying started as the little frog hop went bouncing down. Flashbacks of Bulgy the whale ride at Lagoon a year ago. Stopping the ride for Seth to get off while the 2 year olds stay on for the remainder of the ride. He just has a hard time with the butterflies in the stomach motion. He loved the bumper cars and trampoline jump though. Paige tried the big drop ride for the first time and loved it. I think she went on it 6 times. All in all we had a fun time. Summer is quickly coming to a close.



6 comments:
I like a kid who knows his limits. He's such a daredevil in lots of ways, so you know he will be at it with a vengence in a few years. Good wrap to summer vacation.
Cool slide show, by the way! I'm impressed.
I'm also very impressed with the slide show!! I was looking at the pictures before I read what you wrote. I was thinking to myself how brave Seth was to go on that ride. Somehow we got Taylor to go on Indiana Jones but he wouldn't go near the "tiny" puff the dragon roller coaster at Lagoon :)
Looks like a fun day. Great slide show!
Boy, when I was a kid, the only ride at the Santa Monica pier was a big indoor merry-go-round. That was the only one that I ever rode on where you tried to get a ring on your finger.
Post a Comment