If you have tweenage children or younger I am sure you know what this stands for. The big premiere of High School Musical 2 was last night and boy does disney know how to market. Paige was invited to a premiere party with all the trimmings, the cd came out a few days before so we had to buy that, and now tomorrow night is the replay with the words to all the songs! Sadly enough we don't need the words, because Paige has already memorized them since she listens to the cd in the car and in the shower :) Matt even commented tonight "She already knows the songs?" I had to remind him we have had the cd for a few days now. Seth of course is in the mix wanting to listen to #8 over and over (Bet on it). I am sure the hype will slow down, or will it. Matt saw on the computer that they are already in production for HSM3, of course, they haven't gone to prom or graduated from high school yet. Possibly a Halloween HSM? All of this and I haven't even said anything about Hannah Montana!!! You know about that too? :) All for one! (I know way too much)
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

2 comments:
I'm impressed you figured out how to download pictures off the internet. We went to Carls Jr. last night with some friends and the dad (of tween daughters) couldn't stop talking about HS2. Kind of scarry :)
OMG! Gwen! you just listed everything that's happening at our house! We had family movie night with popcorn and candy and camped out in the living room to watch the movie. Oh, and what's that on in the background as I type? Yeah, HSM2. Its amazing that it bumped Hannah Montana off the top of the favorite show chart.
Sam knows all the dances from HSM1, I'm sure he'll learn the ones from HSM 2. I say we need to reinstate the talent show at Sunriver next summer, what do you think?
LOVE the blog!!
Post a Comment