This morning was a big day in our lives. Both Paige and Seth went off to Elementary School. For one year they will both be in the same school. They are both very excited about the new year, as is their mom. I can't believe the time has come where I will have more than 3 hours to run errands and try to do all the things I need (or want) to do. My goal is to become more organized and start consistently working out again. New School Year Resolutions!!
Seth's first day of Kindergarten went great. He met his teacher yesterday, and then they only had an hour of class today. He loved it and is excited to be at the same school as Paige. His teacher is Mrs. Shemesh. When I first told him her name he said "It sounds like you're talking with your mouth full." On the way to school he said "Mrs. Shemoosh" I corrected him and then he repeated her name 5 more times under his breath. He is very excited to do all of the fun things Paige has done over the years.
Seth with his class. The boy in brown is Riley, who was also in his preschool class. The rest of the kids are new to him, but he has about 10 kids he knows in the other classes. Plus they have extended day, which means they all go from 8-1pm and get to eat lunch there. He is excited.
Today was Paige's first day of 5th grade with Mrs. Denison. Once again none of her best friends are in her class, but she has some nice kids that she knows from years past. She is very excited about the school year and now she and her friends rule the school since our Elementary only goes to 5th grade. We'll see if she lets us walk her to the line up assembly tomorrow morning, she might be too cool for us. I am in denial that next year is Jr. High. It was a half day which was good since the temp reached 108 today! We were melting!!

2 comments:
108 degrees!! That's inhuman. Pool day. Cute first day pictures. Especially the one of the two of them walking. How can she be in 5th grade???
I laughed out loud when you told Seth what his teacher's name was. I can just hear him saying that :) Very cute kids. Enjoy the silence!
Post a Comment