I have finally felt the shame for not having a blog. I am the one who lives out of state and therefore I should be the one blogging. I finally feel like I can handle posting what we have been doing to friends and family. I check my sisters blogs daily waiting for updates, so I am sure they would like to see what we are doing in S. Cal. I am not the most eloquent, but in months to come you will see how we spend our days. (p.s. I don't share recipes or craft ideas. I don't cook. Unless you call toasting eggos and warming up chicken nuggets cooking! :) Here's to keeping up with the sisters!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

5 comments:
I think it looks great!! Welcome to the blogging world.
Just remember, it's not a competition :) Looking forward to seeing and hearing about life with your family!
There's an idea, Blogging as a competitive sport. I've always been better at spectator sports. :D
Looks good to me!!
Dad
How come I had to learn about your blog from reading Kendra's blog?! :p Apparently I was the last to know (seeing all the comments).
It's about time! Looks great!
Post a Comment