Sunday, September 16, 2007

By the way...

Well, we were so shocked when Paige out of the blue wanted to get her ears pierced last May. Well, she has ears pierced no more. She had a hard time changing out the earrings in July, so we left the studs in. Then came soccer season. You have to take your earrings out during the games. The first game came and we got the earrings out without too much pain, but then you have to put them back in. Not going to happen. I could get the stud back in the front, but trying to get it through the back hole was another story. One less thing to worry about! Anyway, don't send her earrings for her birthday! :)

3 comments:

Kendra said...

That's good for Lauren to hear. She thinks she wants her's pierced but doesn't even like me to brush her hair in the morning. She's a no-fuss kind of gal. I don't think she'd do well with all the "hassle" that goes along with peirced ears.

Carrie said...

I didn't even notice Paige had her ears pierced. I'm so observant. Eliza sometimes brings up the idea, but like Lauren she is a not fuss kid, possibly more so than Lauren.

Anonymous said...

I remember how it REALLY grossed me out to take out my earings for the first time, and I was 40!! Once they finally healed and there was a straight hole from front to back, it was better. There is plenty of time in her life to get earrings. I say go for a necklace if you want bling.