On August 28th from 3:30am-4:30am we had a total lunar eclipse that could be seen from Southern California. I luckily saw it on the late night news and set my alarm. Just weeks before we had stayed up looking for meteors during a meteor shower. Paige was very into it, so I thought she would love to get woken up at 3:30am to see the earth's shadow on the moon. Luckily she was excited and we saw it perfectly, very cool!! I reminded her of it the next morning because she was already asleep when I found out about it the night before, and she said "oh yeah, I was so tired that I forgot". But now she can say she saw a total lunar eclipse.
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

4 comments:
It was a total eclipse here too, so Mom and I got up at 4am and saw it.
GWEN BRODINE??! Its ChyAyn Call!!:) I just came across your blog today as I was looking at Erin Stanley (Kelly)'s blog... Both she and her sister Heather are in my ward out here in NY. (I saw a comment from Kendra and then found you somehow-wow this amazing blogging world, huh??) When I first met them and recognized them as fellow Highland neighbors, I said, I think you lived by my friend Gwen and we rode in your dads hot air balloon one time.:) ANYWAY...we should keep in touch. At least by this blog thing.:) My family has our own little blog where all of my sibliings post callfam.blogspot.com if y ou want to check it out. I think Aaron has set it so it wont take comments from everybody but email me! chyayn@gmail.com I would love to keep in touch! Your kids are darling! I remember Paige being 4 years old when we met at the Central Park Zoo 7 years ago...hope to hear from you soon.:)
I missed it (didn't know about it until the next day). Bummer, because I was awake at that time, one of the last nights being uncomfortable pregnant.
I have seen chyayn's name on Erin's blog and marveled that two people could have the same spelling. Duh! Amazing how small the world can be.
The eclipse was so impressive. He also sets the alarm when the space station and shuttle can be seen zipping across the night sky. Cool.
Post a Comment