Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A little sand never hurt...

Some kids have issues with the sand. They don't like to play in it, walk in it, or get it in their mouths! Luckily, I guess, my son doesn't have this problem. Almost 2 years ago I took the first picture. We went to the beach in December, brought stale popcorn to feed the birds, and played around on the sand dunes. Seth and his friend dumped the popcorn out for the seagulls, and I turn around to find this, Seth leaning over and eating the popcorn out of the sand. I have found him licking the sand off his hands, recently I might add, and sand on his snacks at the beach has never really bothered him. But the second picture made me laugh. It was one of our last beach days this summer and we were packing up, when my friend Katrina emptied her ice onto the sand. A few minutes later she motioned for me to look down, there was Seth, he couldn't resist the ice (he LOVES to eat ice). I grabbed my camera before he knew we were watching. My son the popcorn, ice, and sand lover.




3 comments:

Susan said...

He has hair! Cute boy. Not a germaphobe, for sure.

Kendra said...

Is that really Seth eating the ice?! I've NEVER seen him with that much hair! He's so funny about eating sand. It makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it.

Gwen said...

That was right before a haircut. I'm sure by Sunday it was buzzed off.