Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Make time stop!


My little Paige will be 10 in a few days! How do you stop time and keep her a little girl? Someone reminded me that she will never be single digits again. How did time go by so fast. Stay tuned for pictures of all the festivities!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Her hair looks cute shorter. What fun festivities are planned for the party? I can't believe she's going to be 10!

Carrie said...

Wow! You're old- I mean Paige is getting old. :P
Cute, cute picture!

Susan said...

She's so beautiful! This is not right that she's growing up so fast!!!

Gwen said...

I tried to put a younger picture up but they are not on this computer to upload, so this one is from when she was 8.(Not now)

Susan said...

I wondered about her glasses. Her hair is cute at shoulder length, too.

Unknown said...

Dang Gwen, she's 3 years older than you were when we moved to Utah... you might be old, but I'm ancient!!!