Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kindergartner of the Week




This past week Seth was the Kindergartner of the Week! He got to make a poster with some pictures telling about himself and have a life size replica of himself to paint. At the end of the week all the kids tell the teacher something nice about Seth and she writes it on the picture. Very cool. He also got to do other special things like being line leader all week. He is such a good kid and a lot of the kids said he was nice and a good friend, along with playing spider at recess with them. He has a great long term sub (she's been there for 6 of the 7 months) who really makes the kids feel special. I was in the class to watch the comments made and I even got to add one. I said that Seth is nice to everyone and gives me lots of hugs and kisses. Great job Seth!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Seth !!!!!!!
Great job on being kindergartner of the week.

Love,
Grandpa

Susan said...

Aren't we lucky to have him in our family!!! Now we will ALWAYS get to have such a nice boy and friend for hugs and kisses. We love you Seth!

Kendra said...

That is such a great idea. I love the idea of having other kids say something nice about them. Makes me want to tell my kid's teachers about it. Way to go Seth. Such a cute kid!

Kendra said...

That is such a great idea. I love the idea of having other kids say something nice about them. Makes me want to tell my kid's teachers about it. Way to go Seth. Such a cute kid!