Seth's first baseball game was last Saturday and they did great. The boys were so cute in their uniforms. It was pretty warm out, and with all the baseball gear they got hot at the end and were ready for the game to be over. They play t-ball for the first few games and then switch to coach pitch. They either go to 3 outs or 5 runs, we only saw 2 outs in the whole game, so it was always 5 runs. Seth got bored and would play in the dirt when they weren't at bat, but hopefully he will have more fun as he learns to watch the ball (seems to be a problem when looking at dirt is so much fun).
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago


8 comments:
Spam comments stink. I first saw one on my sister-in-laws blog, I got my first 2 on my last post!!! Leave me alone! so now I will be approving your comments before they are posted, sorry!
That's why I have the letter verification thing. It keeps out the rif-raf.
You guys are quite the busy fam! I love the top picture!
I love the top picture with the helmet! Too cute!! What are spam comments? I still don't know anything! It looks nice and warm there! We are getting there!
Well shucks. Are we ever free of spam!? Awesome pictures. The scrunchy face is priceless, along with the shirt with his name. Way to go Seth!
I wondered what use the letter verification was,and now I know!
Baseball was always boring to me too Seth, you just stood around most of the time waiting for something to happen, especially when your team is at bat. Exciting when you get to bat though.
Priceless pictures. Seth is so cute!
Looks fun Seth. It also looks warm. Taylor starts his "machine" pitch baseball in a couple of weeks. Hopefully all the snow will be gone by then. Happy hitting!
Post a Comment