Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things I love 2

Showing us how far he can suck it in, like he needed any help, and holding my Diet Dr. Pepper can

So I'm sure you've all been waiting to find out what I love almost as much as my family. The funny part is that my sister Kendra commented that "could it be a doctor of some sort?" I thought "Wow, how would she have guessed, and her wording was a little off for what I was thinking." I almost commented back to find out exactly what she meant, but decided against it. Two weeks later while on the computer, I was thinking about how much I like to drink Diet Dr. Pepper but want to cut back. But I REALLY love it! Ding Ding. A doctor of some sort? Dr. Pepper. Finally I get it! (yesterday I drank 3 bottles of water before having my first DDP at 4pm!!!! that is HUGE for me!!!) So, that actually wasn't the doctor I initially was referring to. My next favorite doctor is Dr. Maloney who did my lasik eye surgery! I love not wearing glasses or contacts and love that I no longer have to think of them. The best is when the wind is blowing, and dirt is flying, and all I can think of is that if I had contacts in I would be DYING! Popping contacts out and yes, putting them in my mouth to rinse them off. Ahhh, almost 20 years of hard contacts gone! Thank you modern technology!!

5 comments:

Karyn said...

This is the cutest! And while I am proud of you with the DDP-I am so jealous of you STILL for your lasik. I can only dream of how nice it would be.

Michele said...

I don't think we knew about drinking water in college! Keep up the good drinking :) I have fallen off the wagon over the last few weeks due to all the crazy hours and stress!!! Here's to DDP!!

Susan said...

What amazing abs! A real washboard. We have been looking at Sunriver pictures with Gram and getting so excited. Can't believe how much the kids are changing. We have been going to SR since 1991, this is our 9th time!!

Carrie said...

I knew what Kendra meant. I'm surprised it didn't sink in sooner. :p
I love not having to wear contacts, too!

Kendra said...

I thought the Dr. Pepper would be second :) I'm with Karen and am so jealous I'm one of the few in the world that hasn't had Lasik.