Friday, September 26, 2008

Dodgers, literally #1






Manny Ramirez, 2 home runs!!
Need I say more? We had such a great time at our 2nd annual Dodger game. They played the SF Giants and made the game really fun to watch with home runs, Manny, and Nomar Garciapara making an appearance at bat! We did it in style. We sat behind home plate, had popcorn, pretzels, drinks, ice cream, foam fingers, flags and banners! Everyone should go to a Dodger game with Matt! We couldn't pull Paige away after the 7th inning stretch, she wanted to stay to see if the Dodgers could keep their lead. We loved it and are excited they are #1. Go Dodgers!

6 comments:

Susan said...

What a kick!! I grew up listening to and watching Dodger games because Gram was such a huge fan. Have you heard the story about her checking on the score during church, and our pastor asked her the score? She'll be proud to know there is another generation of Dodger fans. Thanks Matt.

Aimee Hardy said...

Looks like a blast. Good for you for doing it right.

Michele said...

Your kids are great to do that. Noelle couldn't be contained for that long and Holly hates sports. Maybe we should have Matt take them! :) Looks like you had a great time!

Aimee Hardy said...

Hopefully they don't become to big of fans, otherwise they will be sad when the Dodgers don't win a game in the post season again. Did Matt explain to them the only reason they made the playoffs is because they play in a bad division? It might be time for a visit from Uncle Marc.

Carrie said...

That looks like fun times. We'll have to come visit and catch a game.

Karyn said...

You guys are SO CUTE! I am jealous. I wish I could have been there, it sounds fun.