Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seeing is Believing

Mike and Lindsey
Sara, Gwen and Kym
Philly Friends!

Matt's old mission companion, roommate (when we were dating),and Philly graduate school friend got married yesterday. We were so excited when he called in July to tell us he was engaged. We made sure we cleared our schedule to see this event in person. We even got to see people from BYU days and friends from UPenn days. We had a great time. Plus it was in San Diego!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Love the pic of you, Sara, and Kim. So cool. Haven't seen any of you in so so long!

Susan said...

So glad you could be there to celebrate. Great picture of the 3 of you. You look terrific.

Kendra said...

You look very stylish and thin! It looks like fun :)

Gwen said...

that is only because I got my hair colored right before and then blew it out straight, and that dress is very decieving. I will have to wear it more often!!!

Carrie said...

Any reason to get to San Diego is a good reason. If that dress does all you say it does, where can I get one?
Aw Yaz. I forgot how much I like them. I'll have to dig out our Yaz cd's.