Sunday, September 14, 2008

Magazine Mania

Ok, I am going to hit everyone up for this school fundraiser. I know some of your kids do the magazine drive too, so you can get off easy, but for those of you who don't, Paige is the one to order or reorder from. She is very excited about the schools only fundraiser, I like that too (not hitting us up every month with some crazy fundraiser)! And in the past the freebies they win are always some junky toy, but not so with this one. If Paige can get 25 orders or renewals to turn in this Wednesday she will win a limo ride to Universal City Walk for lunch with one of her friends. WHAT??!! I know! that is a fun prize, maybe I can be her "friend"! So, calling all magazine readers or people who need to renew, now is the time and Paige is your person. You can check out the more than 800 titles on QSP.com, and yes they have "Family Handyman". I never knew this existed until I called my very crafty friend to ask her, and she said "oh, I need to renew my Family Handyman"! Check it out online. Ok, I'm done selling my/Paige's cause!

THANK YOU!!

ps-call us by Tuesday, and I think the easiest way is for us to do it all for you and then have you send us the $.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Count me in! I'll call with my order.

Michele said...

I still have to check with my mom. They are going to call back later b/c they are busy cleaning up. I will call as soon as I know!!