Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Girls Gone Wild in Vegas (haha)





WooWhoo!!! What a fun weekend! Becky, Michele and I had a great time hanging out all weekend. We stayed at the Luxor, ate, shopped, hung out at Sephora, ate, shopped, more Sephora, saw Mamma Mia and ate. It was so fun to hang out and have NO RESPONSIBILITY!! My batteries are recharged and I should be good for a month or two! Good times Ladies!!

this post looks oddly like Michele's :) thanks Michele'

5 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm jealous. I hope you did win some money in the slot machine! I was thinking you saw the movie of "mama mia". I'm sure the play is a "HOOT" (as mom and Jeri would say). Since you've seen it so many times are you up and dancing in the aisles?!

Carrie said...

I want to go! I wish I had some girls to go to Vegas with. I'm not sure I could get the Hobbs sisters (or husbands) to go for it. Maybe Erin would go with me. Look like you all had too much fun!

Michele said...

You have a great eye for blog designs!! It was a great weekend! We should go to Denver next year. Party on Wayne!

Scatcat said...

no fair!!!!! yeah, that's me whining! I want a girls weekend with Gwen! :-) hmmmm...you said for a month or two....just in time for some Christmas shopping....we should start planning one! :-)

Gwen said...

Sounds good! Maybe out to Cabazon!! :)