I feel like I just did this post, but a year has passed and Paige is turning 11. Once again, I feel old. She is so fun to have in our family and we love her so much. We have toned down the partying this year to 2 hours at the local gymnastic gym. Mom's have even asked me "Is that it?" YES. It should be a fun day with BJ's for dinner and of course a pizookie for dessert. And then the partying will be Saturday! lots of pictures to come! and video if I can figure it out!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago


5 comments:
Happy Birthday and love to Paige! Wish I was going to BJ's. I'll think of you eating the Pizookie...Yum!
Happy Birthday Paige!! Can't believe you are already 11. Wish we were there to party with you. Have fun!!
Happy Birthday Paige!! I remember that picture! It doesn't seem like it was THAT long ago.
I think the party sounds great, wish we were there to join in the fun! BTW what's a Pizookie?
Hope you had a great b-day Paige!! Sounds like a fun time.
She is sooooo freakin cute!!!!! I can actually see YOU in that picture - yeah, take the compliment for what it is....hehe
Post a Comment