Seth wasn't supposed to be Vanilla Ice my friend just thought that was the look :)
We had an awesome time at the Mother/Son Back to the 80's dance last night. They had great music and everyone had a great time. Seth partied like a rock star, literally, dancing, singing and playing the guitar. It was so fun to see all the moms and how they decided to dress for the 80's! The worst part was going to the restaurant and having everybody stare at you, although my friend got a lot more looks than I did. And both our outfits were bought at Target in the last month, that tells you that the 80's are back! The funniest part was after the dance when we went to 7-11 at 10pm and a 17 yr old girl came up to me and told me she loved my outfit :/ We were sad Paige and Matt didn't get to go the next night since she is in Middle school now, but when we got home she had surprised Matt by decorating the living room 80's style the best she could.

2 comments:
I "totally" love your outfit, too.
I think you could have gotten your bangs a lot higher, though. Where are the jelly bracelets? I'm too young to remember the 80's, so all I know I learned from you and Kendra. :p
After watching the "80's" night on the Biggest Loser I realized how many different SCARY styles there were in the 80's. You captured it beautifully. Carrie's right, you needed a little more aquanet :)
Post a Comment