Friday, November 14, 2008

Whipping Winds


It was SO windy today. After I dropped the kids off at school I was doing something in the kitchen and noticed my big patio umbrella had blown over and out from the hole in the center of the table. I then turn to look out my other window and notice my whole table top shattered on the ground. What a mess!!! Luckily I had been wanting to get rid of the set for the past year. This made the decision easy. Just a lot to clean up, luckily Matt was still home. Thanks Matt!!

7 comments:

Michele said...

I just love it when a decision is made for you!

Scatcat said...

DANG! :-) haha - I know Matt cleaned up the whole thing! :-) You supervised, right? :-)

Susan said...

Holy Smoke....oh, I guess that's not a good thing to say in your area when the Santa Anas are blowing. But Wow! What a mess. Looks like a shop-vac job :} Maybe your homeowner's insurance will buy you a new table??

Carrie said...

Well, that solved that problem, I guess. Nice that you didn't have to clean it up! I agree with Mom, as soon as I saw that mess I thought Shop Vac!

Kendra said...

So glad Matt was home. That must have been some wind since your backyard seems pretty protected. Found a puppy yet?

Denise said...

Holy cow! That's some crazy wind. Glad no one was hurt.

Karyn said...

That looks like a horrible mess. At least it helped your decision in getting rid of the table. :) Hope the wind didn't cause any other damage.